For posterity, I’d like to highlight some of my favorite restaurants in Greenville and Charleston that I haven’t had the chance to review yet. Hopefully I’ll get to fully review them soon, but for now enjoy these mini reviews! I’ll update this list as I post reviews and try new places!
- Bangkok Thai
- My favorite thai restaurant of all time. Crab roll, pad thai, red curry, chicken panang, massaman curry
- Coffee Underground
- A must-stop every time I’m downtown G-vegas. Trigger pie a la mode, warmed up. Also turtle mocha and strawberry cake
- Dragon Den
- The only Chinese/sushi I ever get in Greenville. Fried rice, naruto roll, crab stick cucumber salad, LC Roll
- India Palace
- My favorite indian restaurant of all time. Cheese naan, chicken saag, chicken tikka masala, butter chicken, paneer masala.
- Bombay Bazaar and Restaurant (North Charleston)
- Best Indian food in Charleston by far!
- Martha Lou’s Kitchen
- Not a fan of their Mac and Cheese, but their Fried Chicken, Cabbage, Lima beans, and sweet tea are DIVINE.
- Poe’s Tavern (Sullivan’s Island)
- Possibly the best burger (Amontillado) I’ve ever eaten. Plus it’s EAP themed on Sullivan’s Island, so what’s NOT to love?!
- Red Orchid’s China Bistro
- Basically the only Chinese food I’ll eat in Charleston. Love the Money Bags, tangerine chicken, lettuce wraps.