- This event has passed.
August 20, 2017 - August 22, 2017TBD
BevCon™ has become one of the country’s most exciting and inspiring, industry only, beverage events. Professional bartenders, sommeliers, buyers, beverage makers, distributors, importers, media, marketing, public relations professionals, and other related companies all gather in an intimate setting to learn from one another, share resources, network, and become inspired to grow their respected businesses. BevCon™ covers the key components of the beverage industry including: operations, beverage making, craft-minded products, new and cutting edge topics and idea in the wine, spirits, and beer industries along with some non-alcoholic trends and products.
2017 Advisors include:
- Adam Dulye, Brewer’s Association
- Brad Thomas Parsons, writer and author
- Bobby Stuckey, MS, Frasca Food & Wine/Scarpetta Wine
- Derek Brown, The Drink Company
- Gary Crunkleton, The Crunkleton
- Jordan MacKay, writer
- Lew Bryson, writer and author
- Sabato Sagaria, MS, Union Square Hospitality Group
- Sarah Simmons, Birds & Bubbles and Rise Bakery
- Wayne Curtis, writer and author
- Angel Postell, Home Team PR and Events
- Ann Marshall, High Wire Distilling Co.
- Brandon Plyler, Edmund’s Oast Exchange
- Brooks Reitz, Jack Rudy Cocktail Company
- Cappie Peete Chapman, Neighborhood Dining Group
- Casey Lee, Advintage Distributing
- Clint Sloan, Banshee Wines and Valkyrie Selections
- Craig Nelson, Proof
- Dan Latimer, Lyon’s Share Hospitality
- Femi Oyediran, Charleston Grill
- Harry Root, Grassroots Distributing
- Jayce McConnell, Edmund’s Oast
- Jessica Slaughter, FIG and The Ordinary
- Marie Stitt, Grassroots Distributing
- Sara Donahue, Cross & Dot
- Scott Blackwell, High Wire Distilling Co.
- Scott Shor, Edmund’s Oast